Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt

I have been wanting to make one of these for the longest while and so I've decided to take the plunge.  I did block 1, Attic Windows today using the templates and it was not hard at all.  However, I will be figuring the math for most of the blocks as I go along.  Haven't decided what size I'll be making but it most definitely will not be the king size.

Here is block 1 - Attic Windows

I'm using Moda's Happy Go Lucky line by Bonnie and Camille.  I've only purchased a fat eighth bundle so when that is done I figure I will stop as well.  I also have a few scraps of Ruby that I will be using also.

Why do I need this blog?  Because tomorrow I will have forgotten that I want to use the aqua dot fabric  from the line to do the sashing.  It went incredibly well using the templates and I also managed to get a copy of them downloaded on 15 pages.

So excited!  All my pretty pictures in one place.

1 comment:

  1. I just love Happy Go Lucky!!! Looks great. I am using it for my Virtual Quilting Bee blocks.

    ReplyDelete