Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sewluxfabric BOM and Swoon

Block 1 for the block of the month.  I really love the grey background.  I haven't decided what I will be using for border fabric as yet.  Need to think about that.



My practice swoon blocks came out so well that I will turn it into a quilt for Alexis.  Here are pictures of two of the parts before putting it together.




Thinking I will do four blocks total which should bring it to about a 54 square.  May add a border but we will see.  At this time the plan is to straight line quilt it.  I've seen some with some beautiful straight line quilting but I'm not sure how far apart I want to do it.

8 comments:

  1. Great fabric on your churn dash block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the churn dash block and your swoon is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna do a swoon quilt too! Someday I will get to it. Yours will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blocks! I have some gray Kona that's just waiting for the right idea - I love the way it looks in your blocks! BTW, welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see more swoon blocks. I just got the pattern myself. They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete