Monday, August 5, 2013

Aiming for Accuracy Quilt A Long

Last week was spent taking care of the little ones who were both sick. As such there was very little sewing going on. I did manage to finish up my third block for this quilt along. I am still behind but hope to catch up this week.   The fabric line is California Girl by Fig Tree.

 Block 1


Block 2


Block 3


This Saturday I'm taking a machine quilting class from 10am to 4pm so I'm really excited about that.  I already have my quilt to practice on.

Now back to finishing up various projects.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Ava,

    Your blocks are just beautiful!!!

    Greetings from Italy
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are looking great - I especially like Block 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these blocks! Hooray for classes and practicing what we love to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blocks are looking very accurate! And that class sounds super fun. Hope you will share what you do there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love those blocks! I think my favorite is the pinwheel block. Can't wait to see more progress!

    Thank you so much for sharing this at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete