Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's a Scrappy Trip

On Sunday I started a Scrappy Trip Quilt.  I've been meaning to make one for myself to use downstairs, and on Sunday there was a big change in the weather and so I decided to start.  Between Sunday and yesterday I did the following (8 blocks), with 12 more to go.


In the evenings I've been trying to hand quilt this beauty.  It's the quilt from my Star Surround Quilt-a-long.  I only get to do about an hour each evening and I want to finish by end of November.


Until next time.

Linking up to Fabric Tuesday, WIP Wednesday and Needle and Thread Thursday.

13 comments:

  1. Your hand quilting is awesome! Looking forward to seeing it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you made great progress on your Trip Around the World on Sunday! It's quite awesome and colorful too! It will be a happy quilt to cuddle under.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my. gosh! your scrappy trip is so beautiful. love your fabrics. Your hand quilting looks amazing as well!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

      :) Kelly

      Delete
  4. Love your scrappy trip. Those splashes of dark blue set off the other colours perfectly. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors with your scrappy quilt. Your hand stitching on the star block is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scrappy trip blocks are really nice. I just started some myself last month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are seriously trying to force me to do one of these scrappy trips!!! It is gorgeous. I have to much on my list, but I might just have to make room:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hand quilting on your star surround looks amazing! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete