Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's been a while

And what have I been doing?  I'm not sure but the time certainly flew by.

I did this pillow for my teacher's son.  I thought I would make something handmade to go with the other gifts, as this she would have for a while.  The finished size is 12 x 12.

Front

Back



This little bag I did for my knitting.  I read the finished dimensions of the project before I started it but I guess the light bulb didn't go off that it would be way too small.  I love it - so tiny and cute, though I'm not sure what I will use it for.  This was done following a tutorial on A Quilting Life found here.

Front


Back[


Both items were made from the Scrumptious collection by Bonnie and Camille.  I'm hoping I can finish at least one item from my finish a long list, so off I go.

10 comments:

  1. I love that pillow - what a great idea for teachers! I love your embroidery too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely teacher pillow! Your projects look great in the Scrumptious line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embroidered words on the pillow - beautifully done. Makes me want to try embroidery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet gift! I love what you've embroidered. She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your embroidery makes me want to embroider, too! Very pretty. Stopping by for WIP, RunningHen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both projects look fantastic, I love the pillow especially. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pillow is such a sweet teacher's gift!!

    ReplyDelete